The tester Autool BT380 thanks to...
The tester Autool BT380 thanks to advanced electronics has possibilities comparable to expensive professional workshop devices. Device menu in 8 languages, including Polish and in addition: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Japanese.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The tester Autool BT380 thanks to advanced electronics has possibilities comparable to expensive professional workshop devices.
1. Simple and easy to use, works immediately after connecting to the tested power source.
2. Large legible LCD display
3. detects damaged batteries - test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE, GB, IEC, etc.
4. Protection against poor connecting of poles. Incorrect polarization will not break the tester/battery/car.
5. Direct battery test with charging drops. There is no need to fully charge the battery before testing.
6. The battery test is mainly focused on analysis of life when converting its current capacity and the degree of wear. Thanks to it, you will assess whether the battery needs to be replaced.
7. Thanks to the test, you will assess whether the battery supplies the car with the appropriate current when starting and engine operation.
8. The charging test enables the analysis of the charging system in the vehicle to check whether the voltage in the electrical system is correct.
9. Device menu in 8 languages, including Polish and in addition: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and Japanese.
The tester is compatible with batteries:
Acid/lead (regular), AGM flat, spiral, gel, EFB.
The rectifier is controlled with a microprocessor. It works perfectly with calcium, gel, AGM and acid batteries, which means that it can be used in cars, motorcycles, mowers, boats and other vehicles.
It has built -in protection against short circuits, overheating, interruptions in circumferences, overloading, overflow, reverse polarization and spark. In addition, it charges the battery automatically, which further protects the battery. Thanks to these functions, you can leave the charger connected to the battery for an indefinite period.
Tester operating modes Autool BT380:
1. Battery test - voltage and percentage measurement of the battery charge. Battery measurement results in %: SOC - battery charge status, SOH - the degree of battery consumption
2. Starting test - start current measurement (start -up test)
3. Charging test - alternator test test
4. Battery charging - charging batteries with a capacity of 2 to 120 Ah
Input voltage: 100 ÷ 240 V
Rated power: 12V/3A
Capacity battery measurement range: 30 ÷ 220 AH
Battery charging range in the range: from 2 to 120 Ah
Charging voltage range: 8 ÷ 15 V
Maximum charging current: 3A
Working environment temperature: from -20 ° C to +50 ° C
Housing material: ABS acid -resistant material
Connection cables: red (+), black (-)
Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 46 mm
The kit includes:
Tester/rectifier autool bt380
Network power cable
User manual in English