Prices are tax included
Socket for the DRV8825 and A4988...
Socket for the DRV8825 and A4988 stepper motor driver module - NOTE: no driver!!!
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Module (socket) that allows you to easily control the stepper motor from any electronics (Arduino, Raspberry, etc.) using the A4988 or DRV8825 driver. The module does not contain a motor controller, which must be purchased separately. Examples of applications are shown in the photos.
- The module allows you to install drivers:
- Logic supply voltage: 3 ÷ 5 V DC
- Supply voltage:
- A4988: 8 ÷ 35 VDC
- DRV8825: 8 ÷ 45V DC
- Ability to connect up to 2 engines (goldpin strip, ARK4 connector)
- DC jack and ARK2 connector (terminal block) to power the motor
- Ability to configure steps:
- 4 M3 mounting holes
- The module works seamlessly with:
- other standard electronics
- Dimensions: 29.2 x 45.7mm
No customer reviews for the moment.